Does Kaya offer skin care products for spots and acne problems?

I would suggest you to try out only Kaya products over any branded or other skin care clinic products. I got rid of my acne problems very quickly and effectively thanks to Kaya. Their products are very good compared to what skin clinics like Derma Care offer. Also, these products are recommended by the skin care experts once they examine the skin, hence causing no side effects. You can go to Kaya’s website and compare their prices with other skin clinics to see the results.

Yes, it does provide skin and acne treatments. They are quite effective but expensive too. Hence, take them only if you are serious about it. I have tried their hair removal laser treatment and it has worked for me. It's from Marico which is a trusted brand. The other product from Marico is Parachute which we trust for years, don't we? I trust Parachute blindly, use its parachute hair oil on hair, parachute summer fresh body lotion during summer and parachute deep nourish body lotion in winter. That's the reason I trust Marico and all its sub-brands.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.