Don't dump Potatoes to Lose Weight!!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Dreaming of becoming naturally gorgeous and attractive!!! ahh...what a dream! But can't sacrifice my favorite potatoes! What to do man!
Are you really worried all the time about potato consumption adding those few extra kilos in your body weight! Well, here is an astonishing news about all potato lovers - you don't have to dump potatoes to lose weight.

United States researchers have developed a really appreciating understanding and role of potatoes in losing weight. The carbohydrates present in potatoes break down easily during digestion and give out glucose into the blood stream, so, lowering down the sugar level in body and hence improving the level of cutting the settled fat in the body makes all this more interesting. In fact, its interesting to know that if they are fried at a low flame, then you can even take the taste of fried items of potatoes without worrying about gaining weight.

The experts have this advise that cutting down any food item from your diet does not affect any layer of your weight as losing it is mainly concerned about removing your calorie intake, and, same is the case with potatoes. However, it helps in reducing kilos in your body as it does not contain any fat, sodium or cholesterol.

saranyaraj

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
ithai mattum en lab mate paditha kuthippa.. she is my bengali frnd who is fond of potatos.. she never think of food wit out potatoes.. v used to comment her to reduce weight you should avoid potatoes appadinu.. but nw after reading this, i cant advise her...

i ll miss it

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Gkarti, it is very good to note that the intake of potato really helps us to reduce the weight. Everybody will be happy to read this and continue to consume potatoes. thanks

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Romba nalla news Karthi.

Aana enaku oru doubt.......apram yen COUCH POTATO nu thitraanga.....
:rolleyes::confused1::confused1:

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
hi karti,,,

its really a new info for me tat de intake of potatoes wil reduce de weight...

after this i couldn't advice my frens... soooo sad...
hehehe

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.