dont understand your counting system

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
Hi,
Yesterday My post counting was 293 , now it is 273 .I donot understend your system at all. I think something is wrong in your counting sytem.

this way simply kills my interest to send post to this forum.

sorry to say .

trgards,
viji

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Dear viji.

This is mainly because of chat type of posts. if your posts are chat type then it will not be counted in the no of posts list. just to avoid many members from reaching the milestones easily and also to maintain the website.
The admin has decided to restrict chat type of comments ( means conversation type of posts) for maintaining the website pages in limited way and there is special room called chat box for it. so the posts in chat box will not be counted into account.

Due to the recent changes in penmai website your previous conversation might be not counted and hence there shows up a reduction in your post count.
Hope you get now. other than that your valuable posts and comments will always be considered.
keep posting

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
Hi,
First I didnt converse in chat box . To my surprise i played under my post ---my thread and my post again different numbers are there my thread 207 and my post 299 and the akuell no 276. I dont know how to understand
Counting and ranking are not my concern. just to understand the counting system and counting method

thanks for the kind reply.
regards,
viji