Dry Skin Care Tips

1. Take a grated carrot and mix it in 1tbsp of honey. Apply the mixture over the face leaving for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water. Use for a week regularly for good results.

2. Take a guava, mash it and mix it with oatmeal and lemon juice. Keep the mixture for about 20 minutes on the face and rinse it off to see the glow.

3. Take an egg yolk, 1tsp orange juice, and 1tsp olive oil, few drops of rose water and lemon juice. Mix all and put on for 15 min before taking bath.

4. Take half grated fresh radish, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of honey. Mix all in a glass of boiled water and store in a bottle. Clean your skin regularly to shrink open pores

Hi Mayawillmott,
I have a home remedy for dry skin problem. Believe me, this really works wonders! Basically, i am a person who suffered with dry skin. I can't find any soaps that solve this problem in Indian market. My solution for this is:
Mix the following:
> Coconut oil or Olive oil or Sesame oil (Nallennai)- 4 Spoons
> Castor oil- 1 Spoon
Apply it on your body, wait for 20 mins and have a bath. This really improves your Skin texture. I personally can feel the change. Hope this will help people like me.

Regards
Jeeno

just came across some useful home remedies for dry skin..
Honey, is a good remedy for dry skin. Apart from removing dead cells from the skin surface, it stimulates growth of skin tissues. Due to its antibacterial properties, it also helps in prevention of acne. Yogurt is a natural skin cleanser and moisturizer, while oatmeal helps in soothing dry skin and removes dead cells from the skin surface.
Dry skin could be prone to a skin condition called Eczema (itchy skin with oozing wound/abrasion), though not always. Olive oil acts as a good remedy in this case. It could also be applied in combination with other herbal oils. Oils of certain nuts, and fish could also prove beneficial for dry skin.

One of the main things that your dry skin needs is a moisturizer. You need to make sure that the lotion you get has salicylic or alpha hydroxyl in it.Use a stronger moisturizer in the winter and a lighter moisturizer in the summer, when the humidity is higher.

According to me some best dry skin care tips are define as below
-Use cosmetic product
-Drink plenty of Water
-Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
-Avoid smoking and drinking

Dry Skin Problems are solved not only the cream
– Make sure that in your nutrition were sufficient fats and oils. It is well known that diets low in fat contribute to dry skin.
– Exclude from the food products that improve the temperature, such as hot drinks, alcohol, pepper, chili and other spicy foods.
– Stop smoking.
– Avoid any contact with chemical agents that can block the pores of the skin.

Hi Mayawillmott,
I have a home remedy for dry skin problem. Believe me, this really works wonders! Basically, i am a person who suffered with dry skin. I can't find any soaps that solve this problem in Indian market. My solution for this is:
Mix the following:
> Coconut oil or Olive oil or Sesame oil (Nallennai)- 4 Spoons
> Castor oil- 1 Spoon
Apply it on your body, wait for 20 mins and have a bath. This really improves your Skin texture. I personally can feel the change. Hope this will help people like me.

Regards
Jeeno
Can i use this for 3 month kids too..