Due date is on June 20

my due date is on june 20th. this is my first pregnancy, so just bit worried about the delivery. i don't have mother and my in-laws are also not in position to help me.

having little good friends. can you friends please help me how to prepare for delivery and what are all the things we have to get with us.

i don't know abt whether it will be normal or c-section, but have to prepare for both.

my husbands helps me lot and fully depend on him. but bit worried about the post pregnancy?

please help me.

Hi Gayu

advance congrates to u.
don't worry about delivery, keep your body and mind relax and happy, your baby will be all right. list out the what are the things u need. pack up the things when you are in hospital like dress and flask, snacks, some home made medicines etc.

All the best

my due date is on june 20th. this is my first pregnancy, so just bit worried about the delivery. i don't have mother and my in-laws are also not in position to help me.

having little good friends. can you friends please help me how to prepare for delivery and what are all the things we have to get with us.

i don't know abt whether it will be normal or c-section, but have to prepare for both.

my husbands helps me lot and fully depend on him. but bit worried about the post pregnancy?

please help me.