Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
[h=2]Ear Hair Removal Tips[/h]
- The hair located in the outer area of ears can be easily shaved. However, you should be very cautious while using a normal razor to shave ear hair, lest you end up cutting up your ear only.
- A modern technique applied for ear hair removal is passing laser light into the organ. As the laser beam passes through your ear, it absorbs hair and destroys it. Pricey though, laser hair removal is found to be very effective and is permanent as well.
- Another way to get rid of ear hair is to use an electric razor. For this, you need to find the equipment specially designed for removing ear hair.
- Chemical hair removal products can also be used to “melt’ down the unwanted hair growth in ears. Make sure to follow the instructions given on the product package, while using it.
- Depilatory creams are also effective in removing hair from ear. You should be cautious while using the product. First, apply the cream on a patch on your arm. If it doesn’t cause stain, allergies or skin discoloration, then only use it on your ears.
- The hair found in the outer areas of ear can be removed by tweezing. Avoid inserting the tweezers deep into your ears, as they may choke and damage the ear drum.
- You may use electric clippers to get rid of ear hair. Again, you should take special care while using it, because deep insertion into the ear drum may impair hearing ability also.
- You may trim the hair, sticking out of the lobes of your ear, by using a pair of scissors designed for intricate cuts.