eating egg daily in the morning weight loss

hi
can i eat egg foods like omlet or boiled egg daily in the morning in order to loss weight. somebody told me eating egg in the morning helps to readuce weight. is that true. can i eat egg in the morning?

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Aishu,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

Yes, you can loss your weight by eating egg. I got the below given info thorough my googling. Pls. go through it.

According to new research from the Rochester Centre for Obesity in America, eating eggs for breakfast could help to limit your calorie intake throughout the rest of the day, by more than 400 calories.

Eating eggs for breakfast makes you feel fuller for longer so that you eat less at your next few meals. This is great news if you’re trying to lose weight as it means you may find it easier to cut calories without feeling hungry. In fact, based on these results you could expect to lose up to 2lb a month, simply by eating eggs for breakfast!

dayamalar

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
oh Sumi ka is it eating egg reduces weight ah this is new info to me...........

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Sumi ka, Its really a shocking news for me... Without knowing this,Few months back, i had taken egg in the breakfast ka.. :(:(:(

Dear Aishu,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

Yes, you can loss your weight by eating egg. I got the below given info thorough my googling. Pls. go through it.

According to new research from the Rochester Centre for Obesity in America, eating eggs for breakfast could help to limit your calorie intake throughout the rest of the day, by more than 400 calories.

Eating eggs for breakfast makes you feel fuller for longer so that you eat less at your next few meals. This is great news if you’re trying to lose weight as it means you may find it easier to cut calories without feeling hungry. In fact, based on these results you could expect to lose up to 2lb a month, simply by eating eggs for breakfast!

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sumi ka, Its really a shocking news for me... Without knowing this,Few months back, i had taken egg in the breakfast ka.. :(:(:(

Yes Shakthi, having eggs won't increase your weight as such, but it increases your protein level and increases your eye sight and height.

For gaining weight, you have to eat lots of ghee and walk. And you can eat banana with curd, then your weight will be gained.