Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- A diet rich in vitamin A is good for the eyes. E.g. Carrots, Apples, etc.
- Eat green leafy vegetables to reduce dark circles under the eye.
- Cucumber juice applied over the eyes and under eye areas helps in relaxing tired and puffy eyes.
- To lighten dark circles, apply the juice of mint leaves mixed with almond oil and honey under the eyes before bed time every day.
- To lighten shadows under the eyes, rub ice cubes wrapped in a cloth of muslin gently over the effected area.
- Cold tea bags or cotton wool soaked in cold tea, also make good eye compresses