facial hair removal cream for women

Can I use hair removal cream like veet to remove facial hair? It was showing my face ugly, My parents are searching alliance for me so i am so much worried.

hi devikaa in your previous post you had said that you have PCOS. If you have PCOS then surely there will be unwanted hair in face and also in legs etc.

pls consult your doctor. The best way to lessen the PCOS is to loss atleast 5 kgs of weight, surely there will be good change in your body.

Yes, you can use hair removal cream for removing unwanted hairs from your face,but it will not remove hairs permanently. laser treatment is only the best option to remove facial hairs permanently. You can contact to doctor about laser treatment which is the best option for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi dear,

Pl;ease don't use any hair removal creams on face. because the skin will be dark after the use of cream. Better you go for threading...

Dermatologist and gynecologist should co manage your condition and surely you need a laser for hair removal none of the creams gives permanent results

me had that problem...now am getting cured...!

FFriends my hair is brown n I have hair fall someone suggest me any effective home remedies. And important thing is I have sinus so can't use cool items

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.