Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Apply a mask of a paste made of sugar, lemon and water in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after 10-15 minutes. Apply twice a week.
- Apply a mask of a mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 4 teaspoons honey in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after 10-15 minutes. Apply twice a week.
- Apply before bedtime a paste of 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice and half teaspoon sugar, 3-4 times a week for 2 months.
- Mix turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. Scrub it off slowly moving your fingers in circular motion, and then wash with cold water. This will remove facial hair over a period of time.
- Blend one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Repeat this 3-4 times a week.
- For removal of hair on Legs: Mix well ground white pepper with camphor and a few drops of kerosene. Apply on the legs and leave for a 10-15 minutes. The hair will fall off.
This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Dec 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.