father is not caring me

my father is not caring me, though he is caring well my brother, he is not giving equal importance to me.

its hurting me a lot. i am missing him. how can i tell him i need his love and care to me also.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Swathi,

Welcome to Penmai.

Sad to hear this. Please do not worry.

You show all your love and affection to your father.

You also tell him, that, you love him so much as your brother does.

You can also tell him that you want that love and affection to be RECIPROCATED.

You tell him that you are longing for his love and affection, and that,all your friends are getting this from their father. And you would feel as if you are on top of the world, if you are also getting the same attention from him. And you would do anything and everything for him.

snofy

Friends's of Penmai
my father is not caring me, though he is caring well my brother, he is not giving equal importance to me.

its hurting me a lot. i am missing him. how can i tell him i need his love and care to me also.
Hi friend,
Can i know your age ?

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Mumbai Swathi,
Welcome to PENMAI..

smileys-praying-742234.gif

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Swathi, Parents usually treat their children equally but the way in which the children perceive it differently and the elder one always feel that the younger one gets more attention of the parents and the elder one feels bad about it. The illusion and imaginary feeling of this elder son or daughter in the family is time bound only. After some time the illusion will automatically vanish. Hence I request you kindly don't fee that you are not cared properly as your brother. Take the things the way it comes and try to learn to adjust with the situation. Definitely things will change. Be cheerful. Be Happy. thank you and all the best