February 2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Chandra, welcome to penmai's due date club. I think you will be in 1 and half month. How is your morning sickness?

I am due by jan 2013.

hi badmaja enakku dd Jan endla.. nice to meet you here. how about your morning sickness and all.

I have more vomitting and my weight also reduced a lot. when i consulted doct she told it will be good after 4 or 5 months.

What are all the tablets you are taking? sorry for more questions. I am living here alone and no elders are with me. So i have no idea about informations related to pregnancy.

nice to meet you sindhiya. where are you now? for me there is no morning sickness.. so enjoying my pregnancy.

Take care of your health and eat atleast healthy fruits or juices.

she prescribed me only folic acid and iron tablets. what about you?

hi badmaja and sindhiya my dd is also in feb 10th. nice to see you my dd friends. i have a doubt, pls tell me how to calculate trimesters?