Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Grains (bread, rice, pasta, crackers, cereals that are comprehensive): Keep in mind that industrialized cereals have high amounts of sugar and saturated fats.
- Greens and other vegetables, in salads or by themselves, needs to be eaten daily. If you have a dilemma with flatulence, it is possible to stay away from artichokes, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peppers, cucumbers, radishes, onions, and leeks. These vegetables are highest in fiber: spinach, chard, mashed potatoes, cabbage, carrots, asparagus, tomatoes, red beets and avocado (the last 3 are also high in folic acid.)
- Fruits particularly high in fiber incorporate raspberries, pears, apples, strawberries, bananas, figs and raisins.
- Nuts: Several units are advised to eat a day. Nuts also are high in Omega 3.
- Legumes: Beans, dried beans, peas, lentils, green beans.
Last edited by a moderator: