First Holy Communion Dresses for Girls

suji_82_jose

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Friends

I need suggestions for where I can get First Holy Communion Dresses for Girls in Chennai. Also Lehenga Cholis for girls between 10 to 12 years. Suggestions of websites also.

Thanks

SinduLakshmi Jagan

Citizen's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Suji,
Holy dreses pathi theiriyala dr... But lehenga cholis u can get it from Pothy or Chennai silks..
If u want to buy in large number also, they will take order n give u! U can try the same for Holy COmmunion dreses also...
T Nagar kula ponga dear, ketadhu kidaikama vandhada sarithirame ilai!! :thumbsup :p

suji_82_jose

Commander's of Penmai
Thanks for info. It is for my niece she wants in cream or white with net and it should be very unique too many conditions.:) Shall go there and check

Hi Suji,
Holy dreses pathi theiriyala dr... But lehenga cholis u can get it from Pothy or Chennai silks..
If u want to buy in large number also, they will take order n give u! U can try the same for Holy COmmunion dreses also...
T Nagar kula ponga dear, ketadhu kidaikama vandhada sarithirame ilai!! :thumbsup :p

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi, Try Kay kids for lehenga cholis... Even in Kalanikethan kids section you can check for lehenga cholis... Not sure about communion dresses...

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.