Follow these four habits and never grow Old

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
As one grows old, a lot of hormonal changes take place in the body. In such a scenario, people who don’t have a proper lifestyle, start losing the glow from their face. And wrinkles start to show on their face before the age.

Apply the mixture of olive oil and lemon juice on your face three times a week and massage. This will not just keep wrinkles away, but also make your skin glow. Make a mixture of a banana and add one table spoon of honey in it and then apply it on your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes. This method also lessens wrinkles on face.

Having vitamin C in huge amount also reduces wrinkles on face. Vitamin C, which is also known as ascorbic acid is found in many fruits and vegetables. The edibles with maximum amount of vitamin C are chilly, caulis flower, sprouts, orange, kiwi, strawberry, tomato, green leafy vegetables, papaya, mango, raspberry and pineapple. Having any or all of these items in huge quantity will never let wrinkles show on your face.

Beauty sleep of 7 to 8 hours will stop your aging, so start going for good sound sleep. Stay away from smoking cigarettes, if you want to have a wrinkle-free face. Cigarettes affect our intestines, which brings wrinkles on face.

If you don’t want wrinkles to show on your face sooner than your age, drink loads and loads of water every day. It has been found in a recent research that glowing face is not just the result of drinking water, but it also depends on the quantity of water you drink. To remove wrinkles, a minimum of 8 glasses of water every day is must.

Rajisha

Friends's of Penmai
Hi sumathi,

i really liked and loved this tips. I am gonna pass this to my friends too. Keep posting more tips.

thanks.

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.