food for 7 month kid

hello moms... I am kalaimathi. House wife and mother of 7 months baby... Her name is Akshaya Mathi....

just started feeding her with solid foods 2 weeks before... presently i am giving idly mixed with milk. and rice with ghee or coconut oil. Is it enough? I am just she might be bored with same menu daily. want to change her food menu with healthy foods.

What are all the foods i can feed her now other than what i said? tel me some healthy foods for my daughter.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Kalai,

You can introduce, cooked and mashed Toor dal, Moong dal.These have protein

You can give mashed, cooked potato. This is rich in protein and carbohydrate.

Biscuits, banana can be given. These give minerals, potassium etc.

You can give ragi koozh. This gives enough Calcium.

Along with mashed rice, you can mix, cooked dals, little greens(mashed), vegetables(mashed).

The only thing you should follow is, give little by little.

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai

Kalai,

You can introduce, cooked and mashed Toor dal, Moong dal.These have protein

You can give mashed, cooked potato. This is rich in protein and carbohydrate.

Biscuits, banana can be given. These give minerals, potassium etc.

You can give ragi koozh. This gives enough Calcium.

Along with mashed rice, you can mix, cooked dals, little greens(mashed), vegetables(mashed).

The only thing you should follow is, give little by little.
Jayanthi Madam,

Yella dishes'um correct'a nutritional value'voda solliteenga. BTW how many kids you have? They are lucky to have you as their mother.

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
Start giving everything that you cook at home. Consider your daughter as one of your adult family member and teach her to eat along with other family members ie. serve her the same food, you can add ghee, butter or coconut oil to reduce the spicy taste. By the end of 1 year she must be introduced to all the food varieties including meat that is being cooked at home.