Foods during pregnancy

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
I just confused with the foods to have during pregnancy, can someone tell me what i am having right now is correct diet.

Here is a what i follow...

Morning :
8 am - 1 glass of Milk (sometimes with horlicks)
9 am - Break fast (idli, dosa, upma) etc..
11 am - any fruits.
1.30 pm - meals (sometime full meals) but now i hate to eat sambar don't know why
6.00 pm - 1 glass of milk
9.30 pm - dinner (any simple tiffen items)
10.30 pm - 1 glass of milk with saffron

In middle of all these i used to have 2.5 to 3 liters of water.

Is the diet what i am following is correct or i have add something or reduce something to this.

Hi Radhika...
Ur meal chart is quite gud...
But try only to gv a break of one and a half hour in ur meal only....and take sumthing energetic....
Go for salad also....Try to have full plate of salad may be at nite tym or whenever you like...
And do remember not to take cold drinks...and coffee......

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
hi radhika.. your food menu is quite goodd. but don't take long gap between your meals and evening try to have some salads, or fruits in between that time..

eat fibre rich foods to avoid constipation.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
thank you simran and usha. thanks for your suggestions. i had avoided taking coffee and tea bcoz of constipation.

Pregnancy is the critical time where even a slight nutrient deficiency can wreak havoc with the developing fetus. Sometimes a lack of certain nutrients can permanently inhibit the development of a healthy baby, or cause irreversible defects cord, brain or heart not support life.

You must take all the nutritious food in proper way for your and baby health so that in future you and baby do not suffer from any complications.Take intake of foods that are rich in protein and minerals more.There should be a gap of one n half hours or 2 hrs between meals.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.