For brittle nails

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
For brittle nails

Wear rubber gloves while doing washing chores.

Massage cream on your hands and nails daily, especially after using detergents or soaps.

Put cream on each nail and massage the nail and the skin surrounding it, using circular strokes with your thumb
Daily massage is more important during the dry season to prevent brittleness and to ensure healthy nails.

For brittle nails, ensure your diet has adequate protein and calcium.

Consume more of skimmed milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese, fish and sprouts.

Dissolve one teaspoon of gelatine in a little boiling water. Cool the water and add it to fruit juice. Drink this daily for ten days.

:whistle: Nice tips! I use this nail shield that I've- Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield. Can you tell me if it's ok to apply them daily? Thanks!

Be gentle to you nails. Shape and file the nails with a very fine file and round the tips in a gentle curve. Daily filing of snags or irregularities helps to prevent further breakage or splitting. Avoid metal instruments on the nail surface to push back the cuticle. If the nails are "buffed" do this in the same direction as the nail grows and not in a "back and forth" motion because this can cause nail splitting.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.