For glowing face

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Mix 1 tspn barley powder, half tspoon lime juice and 1 tspoon honey. Apply it on face and wash after 10 mts.

Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply it on face and wash after 15 mts.

Add a pinch of yeast with 2 tspn of cabbage jucie and apply it on your face . wash after 10 mts.

Add 2 tspns of tomato juice with 4 tspns of curd and apply it on your face. (for dry skin only)

Add some mashed bananas, with 1 tspn lemon juice and apply it on your face . wash after 10 mts.

To add idea to make you have glowing faec.. take a bowl. mix i tbspoon on gram powder, i pinch turmeric powder, i pinch salt, and milk or curd or lemon juice to make it a paste. apply atleast 2 days a week. you'll surely see miracle on your face...

Avoid bar soaps as they dry the skin and use a cream cleanser instead. Dry gently.Always protect your skin from the sun, even in the winter. Winter sun can be as dangerous as summer sun. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater.

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
take tomatoes without seeds and curd.grind well in mixie.apply on yr face at15mins.then wash your face with cool water.you will see your brightful face.also apply on your neck.