Franch Oil NH Review!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

franch-oil-120ml-traditionally-cracked-heels-minor-cuts-wo-1001-19-pharmacy@9-500x500.jpg

• Natural herbs in this product such as Ricinus Communis seed, Ricinus Communis Root, Aloe Barbadensis, Ocium Sanctum (Tulsi), Prunus Amygdalus, Linum usitatissimum and also enriched with Aloevera extract and almond oil.
  • You can also apply the oil in face to get rid off from black marks and dark circles under the eye.
  • Apply this oil, whatever the pain in our body. It may be a back pain, neck pain, leg pain, and hand pain, etc.
  • After applying, you definitely feel the relief from the pain.
  • The Price of Franch Oil NH is Rs.75 for 100 ml.

Last edited:

Amirporkodi

Commander's of Penmai
Nice sharing karti sis

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger

• This product contains Ricinus Communis seed, Ricinus Communis Root, Aloe Barbadensis, Ocium Sanctum (Tulsi), Prunus Amygdalus, Linum usitatissimum and enriched with Aloevera extract and almond oil. Because it contains only natural things sometimes You May apply the oil even in face to get rid off from black marks and dark circles under the eye.
  • We can use this product whatever the pain in our body. It may be a back pain, neck pain, leg pain, and hand pain, etc. We just apply the oil in the pain area.
  • After applying the oil we really feel the relief from the pain.
  • The Price of Franch Oil NH is Rs.75 for 100 ml.
Good post dear. One of my friend was used franch oil NH for removing pimple marks in her face. She got clear face with in 3 months of using. She used to apply the oil on the scars in the night after washing her face with light hot water. This oil is really very much effective on pimple marks.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Very good review. thank you!

But i heard it just velakennai with some added smell.. And all the oil benifits you have mentioned here also the medicinal properties of velakennai....

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
True that! :) :) I do Agree!

But i heard it just velakennai with some added smell.. And all the oil benifits you have mentioned here also the medicinal properties of velakennai....

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.