friends are jealousy

i have few friends (includes both college and work friends) some of my friends are jealousy on us. if i share something good with them i can feel it in their eyes and their reactions. what can i do ? if i dont tell those things then they are fighting with me. that i didnt tell to them. i cant manage this situation whether to tell all the things or not?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hii @rosy805

It Seems like they don't like all the attention you get. Anyways If they're Your good friends, then they'd not be Jealous of You. Yeah Dont let these things get to Your head Yaar. Stay Cool & Keep the Right Distance with them. At times, Letting go is the Easiest thing to do So :) TC!!

naanathithi

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hiii @rosy805

yeah as karti said dont let this thought get to your head friend.

1. this may seem weird but true! Sometimes we think high of ourselves nah? that thought interprets other's reactions as jealous acts! if that thought comes in, that will stay forever! you cant be happy with your friends anymore...never ever!
keep your mind free and fresh! don't even care about anybody's eyes and reactions!

2."jealousy only eats up your beauty! Have more faith in yourself, you got something that other people dont!"
You must be proud of yourself! :)

3. True friends tease us but never get jealous!!! if they do, they are not your friends. so keeeeeeeeeeeep the distance! if you don't have any choice, keep the distance by your mind! :)

Take it easy friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UPPILI SRINIVAS Arts & Crafts 0
S Introduce Yourself here! 1
R Introduce Yourself here! 3
M Introduce Yourself here! 6
S Introduce Yourself here! 1