Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
[h=3]General Health Tips for All[/h]
- Wakeup Early: If you wakeup early in the early morning, you can breathe a fresh air, which will helps to gain more life span, because there will be no pollution in the morning air and pure oxygen available.
- Exercise Regularly: Regular exercise will helps to keep your body fit.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth: Brush regularly will help to keep your teeth germs free. Even dentists also recommends brush twice a daily helps to kill complete germs in your mouth.
- Regular Bath: if you bath regularly, your body will be clean, virus free and you never get any skin diseases.
- Don't Skip Your Breakfast: Because your body needs some energy to do any work to start, otherwise you will get tired as soon as your energey levels go down due to not taken a breakfast. If you take breakfast, your body will generate new energy to perform any work without loosing existing energy. This will helps to get rid of tiredness.
- Drink Lots Of Water: Drink as many water as possible because water is good content to clean your body system completely.
- Follow A Healthy, Balanced Diet: Always take healthy food in time during the day and don't over eat even you can eat multiple times during a day.
- Eat Different Types Of Foods: By eating a different types of food helps to gain different vitamins from various resources. You can't get body needed vitamins all at one thing, so you should consume as many food varieties as possible, which will have different vitamins which are needed for your body.
- Say No To Stress: While you work, you should enjoy your work then only you can avoid stress at work. If you are not interested to do any work, then you won't complete that job with satisfaction and in time. So you have to work long hours without interest which will leads to stress, if you enjoy your work you never feel any stress even you work for long hours.
- Keep Your Brain Active: If you don't have any work try to solve some puzzles or read your favorite books to keep your brain active or try to innovate new or old things in different way helps to keep your brain active.
- Sleep Well: Before going to bed wash your face or take bath, so you feel fresh! also don't wear tight clothes which are not comfortable while sleep, so wear comfortable clothes to sleep well. Please make sure that your bed sheets are chane regularly for good sleep.
- Quit Smoking: Never smoke, if you are a smoker! when you talk with your friends or relatives or dear ones who don't smoke they feel unformfable to talk with you, coz bad smell from your mouth. Also smoking is dangerous to your health, so quit smoking.