Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Kaya Kalpa should be learned and practised only after the age of maturity (fourteen years)
- In the beginning if you avoid sex for a week that will be more beneficial
- Do not do the exercise when the stomach is full. The proper time for the practice is before food or four hours after a main meal.
- Men and women who have undergone surgical operations such as vasectomy, hysterectomy, laparoscopy, etc., should wait for 3 months before starting Kaya Kalpa. These exercises and family planning operations will not contradict one another in any way.
- During the first week only one 'Ojus Breath' is to be done in each posture. After a week you may do two Breaths in each posture, which is the maximum.