Gift for Marriage of My Friend

Daffodil

Commander's of Penmai
Hi,

You didnt mention any budget. It mostly depends on that. If close friend and ready to spend money u can get some simple everyday wear jewels. Or some Household things which they are not going to buy right away. but some other simple gifts which are useful n mostly we wont buy are like Photo frames, Flower vases, Night lamps, Storage boxes set etc., But if you are interested you can present them plants :) Hope this is a little useful rather than confusing you.

Thanks!

Daffodil

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Parasakthi,

Recently i saw some adds online that we can get Diamond pendants for 1K INR... May be you can try something like that too and it will be a different one too.

Thanks!

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Parasakthi,

Recently i saw some adds online that we can get Diamond pendants for 1K INR... May be you can try something like that too and it will be a different one too.

Thanks!
It is very good idea and different too... Can you tel me the website details of that add...

Daffodil

Commander's of Penmai
it was in Tanishq site only. While i was browsing i saw the ad's they have pendant for 1K too.. you check there...

Daffodil

Commander's of Penmai
Since I haven't seen them in naked eye I am not sure how for they are good. If you check them up let me know too. Thanks!

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Sakthi

sometimes the online purchase will disappoint us so please go to the shop and select your gift.

why dont you a try for a pair of branded wrist watch you can present both your friend and her better half instead of giving only to your friend

Every time when they wear your watch they will remember you as their true friend.