Gift for mother in law

Hi friends
can u suggest me a gift for my mother in law?I want to give gift her but i confused so i ask with you..please tell me which gift is best and impressible for her.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai.....Fiza

You can select any of the below gift items, to gift your MIL.

1. You can get a beautiful saree for her. Everyone will like this. Please be sure, that the color you choose, is not the one, which she already has.

2. If you could spend a large amount of money, then, you can get her any jewellery, which she doesn't have.

3.You can get her a beautiful Shawl or Sweater, which will be useful during winter.

4. You can get devotional books, which she doesn't have.

5. You can book tickets for her and your FIL, to some Theerth yatra. They would be surprised by this.

6. You can get some devotional CDs to hear.

7. You can get some idols of God, to keep in the pooja room or in the Show case.

8. You can get any Paintings, may be devotional or any scenery.

9.If she uses, Make -up kits, you can gift one.

10.You can gift some Hangings, which could be used in cars. Whenever , she looks at these, she would remember you.

11. You can gift her 2 or 3 packs of Kerchieves, which would be very useful for her.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Superb Ideas Jayanthi ka.. Points noted ka... Future la engalukum helpful ah irukkum illa...

Welcome to Penmai.....Fiza

You can select any of the below gift items, to gift your MIL.

1. You can get a beautiful saree for her. Everyone will like this. Please be sure, that the color you choose, is not the one, which she already has.

2. If you could spend a large amount of money, then, you can get her any jewellery, which she doesn't have.

3.You can get her a beautiful Shawl or Sweater, which will be useful during winter.

4. You can get devotional books, which she doesn't have.

5. You can book tickets for her and your FIL, to some Theerth yatra. They would be surprised by this.

6. You can get some devotional CDs to hear.

7. You can get some idols of God, to keep in the pooja room or in the Show case.

8. You can get any Paintings, may be devotional or any scenery.

9.If she uses, Make -up kits, you can gift one.

10.You can gift some Hangings, which could be used in cars. Whenever , she looks at these, she would remember you.

11. You can gift her 2 or 3 packs of Kerchieves, which would be very useful for her.