gift for my mom - for her retirement

my mom is working in govt school as a head master. she is going to retire by next month. i want to give her a memorable gift to her. please suggest me a best one. she have smart phones, we both me and my sister gave it already. any other good gift. money is not a matter. she dont like jewells.

priya ravi

Friends's of Penmai
This gift is not expensive but it will be a treasure for her.. Right from her teaching years to being headmaster, collect all the class photos year by year and create a photo album for her..

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hii Yaar!

Scrapbook with photos is also a good choice. You may include important events in your Mom's career & personal life such as the day she was promoted on her job, or when she graduated from college, and a few other significant occasions.

Then Think of your Mom's hobbies, and make sure you look for great items which match her interests. You may give her a book, gardening set or other items that she loves the most. TC!

Dangu

Ruler's of Penmai
E-Book reader. Loaded with your mom's interested subject. (If she like Kambaramayanam,Geethai or any other Science/Social subject.)
or gift her a golden optical frame.

Last edited: