gifts for newborn baby

My sister is going to be a mother after few days. I am very excited about it. I want to give a perfect gift for my sister's child. The gift must be a memorable one and also should be useful. Budget is not a problem.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi...Advance wishes for ur sis...Wish she has a safe and quick delivery:)

About the gift, u can go for a Digi cam/Digital Photo frame if they dont possess one...
It'l b a collection of the beautiful moments of the baby...

Or Take a snap of the baby when u see him/her the first time...frame it & give after somedays... (make sure the elders in ur family allow to tak a click on the first day:))

And ofcrse, u hav the regular gift items lik dress, jewels or any toys...

hey don't gift baby products, they are mere waste. i received a huge collection from my friends and relatives and all are just in the cupboard. doctor adviced not to use baby oil and shampoo.

Try giving useful products like quick dry mat, dresses etc.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
hey don't gift baby products, they are mere waste. i received a huge collection from my friends and relatives and all are just in the cupboard. doctor adviced not to use baby oil and shampoo.

Try giving useful products like quick dry mat, dresses etc.
U r right Swetha.....There wil be whole lot of Johnsons' products piling:)

yes deepa. i don't know what to do with the products. I am now planning that if i visit any new baby, i should first enquire the mom about their need.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
if budget is not a problem as you said better go for a small gold chain with a little gold pendant...

you can even present silver cup or plate along with a spoon to feed the baby after six months...these things last forever and have revaluation too..

variety of kids furniture are available nowadays....for studyroom as well as bedroom...they are more colorful and can be used till the age of 10....

if your sister is interested in electronic items like ipod, ipad , cameras and something like that will be a better choice...useful for parents as well as the babe in future...i presented my son a laptop at his age of two and he watched tom and jerry cds the whole time..

as usual dress materials and baby accessories won't last even for a year....

Last edited:

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
My sister is going to be a mother after few days. I am very excited about it. I want to give a perfect gift for my sister's child. The gift must be a memorable one and also should be useful. Budget is not a problem.

Dear bro,
enaku onnu thonuthu but too old :)
marathula nalla finishing wrkla kutya aadura mara kuthura senju kudnga

plasticla ippo neraya things kidakuthunalum konja nal ana scratch aaki asingamaydum
but marathula panrathu long lastingah yen thala mura thalamuraiya kooda irukum
jus ennoda idea as u said itz a memorable one :)