Give your suggestions here to improve Penmai.com

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear members please give your valuable suggestions to improve penmai.com (a community to connect tamil peoples world wide). It may be, the design which is hard to understand or the tutor anything.

Tell here your problem that you find difficult here. We try to find out the problem and make it easier for you.

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Thanks for adding formatting tool bars in reply Box. If you can add the Tamil (transliteration box) font tool and paragraphing, spacing tool in this toolbar it will be helpful to align the text and replying in Tamil easily. Thank you Ilavarasi.

Wonderful effort by the owner of this Site!! Hats off!! When we log out the page dim as in windows is marvelous.

I connect myself here with facebook connect. But I am not able to continuously be logged in as the timer ends. I need to log in again and again. Please let me know how I can be logged in till I sign out. Atleast there should be some option like "Remember me". I guess it works only when we log in with username and password rather than FB connect.

lathabaiju

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Thank you ilavarasi....Pls add formatting tool bars in reply Box. If you can add the Tamil (transliteration box) font tool and paragraphing, spacing tool in this toolbar it will be helpful to align the text and replying in Tamil easily. Banu sonna mathiri facilities irunthal Penmai Innum menmaiyakum...​

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Ama latha , neraya neram thamizh transliteration la adichitu varadhukkula logout agidudhu, thirumba login pannitu vara vendiyadharukku, ilavarasi please consider this...

Sujatha Suji

Friends's of Penmai
As an person from the field of software development, I could see many issues that can be correct to make Penmai better.. I mean just this website.. not the "penmai".. as we are already great :)

After replying to a post, if you refresh the page again, the reply box is populated with the quoated text. I see this issue in Firefox.

There should be also a way to loging via normal email/password for the uers registered through Facebook login (As I am).

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
latha kavalapadadheenga , penmaikku 50 years analum ipadiyedhan irukkum....