Good Gynaecologist near Adyar, Velachery, Tiruvanmiyur

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Friends,
If anyone knows Good Gynaecologist near Adyar, Velachery & Tiruvanmiyur Please share their contact details and your exp also if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Divya

Hi divya... Dr. Jaishree Gajaraj of Malar Hospital is a very good doctor... I dont have any personal experience with her. but heard from my relatives and friends that she is giving a good service to her patients.

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Thanks for your info Vani.. :)

Hi divya... Dr. Jaishree Gajaraj of Malar Hospital is a very good doctor... I dont have any personal experience with her. but heard from my relatives and friends that she is giving a good service to her patients.

I am listing out here with the other few gynecologists who all are well reputed and famous for pregnancy and delivery in Velachery.

Dr. Priyadarshini, gynecologist, Saraswathi hospital

Dr. Bhagyalakshmi, gynecologist, Nandhini hospital in

Dr. Maya, gynecologist, Kamakshi hospiltal.

Dr. Shivaranjini, gynecologist, Kamakshi hospilal.

Dr.K.Balakumari, gynecologist, K.S.Hospital

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Thanks a lot Vani...

I am listing out here with the other few gynecologists who all are well reputed and famous for pregnancy and delivery in Velachery.

Dr. Priyadarshini, gynecologist, Saraswathi hospital

Dr. Bhagyalakshmi, gynecologist, Nandhini hospital in

Dr. Maya, gynecologist, Kamakshi hospiltal.

Dr. Shivaranjini, gynecologist, Kamakshi hospilal.

Dr.K.Balakumari, gynecologist, K.S.Hospital

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi ,
Dr.Shobana Mahadevan-consultant @ APOLLO HOSPITAL ..she used to visit the APOLLO CLINIC @ Prithvi Avenue...
she is very good and very calm and patient ... but the last time i consulted her was 4.5 yrs ago ...so not sure if she still comes there..pls do ring the clinic ...hope this helps...Priya

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Thanks Priya..
I will chk with it...

Hi ,
Dr.Shobana Mahadevan-consultant @ APOLLO HOSPITAL ..she used to visit the APOLLO CLINIC @ Prithvi Avenue...
she is very good and very calm and patient ... but the last time i consulted her was 4.5 yrs ago ...so not sure if she still comes there..pls do ring the clinic ...hope this helps...Priya

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Friends,
If anyone knows Good Gynaecologist near Adyar, Velachery & Tiruvanmiyur Please share their contact details and your exp also if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Divya
Hai Divya,
Here comes the Gynec's list in your preferrred locations. All of these doctors have proved history with "trying to conceive", try any one of them, i am sure you will not be disappointed, Good Luck!
ADAYAR:
Dr. Saroja Ramanathan is one of the best Gynec and she is in Adyar Signal next to the Durable Chrome Factory shop.

Dr. Nithya Ramamurthy of Malar Hospitals, Adyar, is also considered best.

VELACHERY:
Mrs. Bhagyalakshmi in Nandhinee Hospital, Velachery.

Dr. Padmini Girija, PI - 6/55 Usha Street, Dr. Seethapathy Nagar Velachery, Chennai, 044-22431514

Thiruvanmiyur:
Dr.Aparna Doraiswamy in Besant nagar which is next to Thiruvanmiyur.
Her numbers are 98410 19089 ,044 24500915.
In Besant nagar she will be available from 6.00 to 8.30pm at 044 24914531.
The evening clinic: 15/2, M.G.Road,Shastri nagar,Chennai-41(near Nataraja medicals)

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Gayathri,
Thanks for the full details..

Do you hav any personal exp with any one of them..

Note: I don hav any pblm in conceiving..

Hai Divya,
Here comes the Gynec's list in your preferrred locations. All of these doctors have proved history with "trying to conceive", try any one of them, i am sure you will not be disappointed, Good Luck!
ADAYAR:
Dr. Saroja Ramanathan is one of the best Gynec and she is in Adyar Signal next to the Durable Chrome Factory shop.

Dr. Nithya Ramamurthy of Malar Hospitals, Adyar, is also considered best.

VELACHERY:
Mrs. Bhagyalakshmi in Nandhinee Hospital, Velachery.

Dr. Padmini Girija, PI - 6/55 Usha Street, Dr. Seethapathy Nagar Velachery, Chennai, 044-22431514

Thiruvanmiyur:
Dr.Aparna Doraiswamy in Besant nagar which is next to Thiruvanmiyur.
Her numbers are 98410 19089 ,044 24500915.
In Besant nagar she will be available from 6.00 to 8.30pm at 044 24914531.
The evening clinic: 15/2, M.G.Road,Shastri nagar,Chennai-41(near Nataraja medicals)

ramyas

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi dhivya

i dont know from these locations but in tnagar venkatnaarayana road, guna sekaran hospital, Dr. manu and Dr. lakshmi.. and the team. really i cant forget the way and the care they treat us. had my personal experience and my friends exp also. but friends exp is first as she was trying to conceive. but with challenge where other dr left hope. Dr. lakshmi did it. i went there after getting conceived as it is after 7 yrs. if u can go to that hospital. for sure. Gunasekaran Hospital Pvt Ltd, T Nagar

Dr Lakshmi M A
044 - 24341055, 24322591, 32904166

044 - 24313884
gunasek@gmail.com
1, Crescent Park Street, Opposite To Subhiksha Super Market, T Nagar, Chennai, - 600017

Last edited: