grandparents spoiling my kid

hi im a mother of a 3 yr baby girl. i recently moved out of my il's house which is joint family and started our life with dh and dd in apartment. because my child was being spoiled everyone in the family. but im in close contact with them.

but whenever i leave her there she is taking too much advantage and enjoying her freedom. she also using some naughty and bad words, if i scold her she is just ignoring my words and me. i have tried loosening up a bit, but it didn't work. i need your help. i've reduced contact with everyone but that's not good for both of us. give me suggestions? how can i bring her with discipline?

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Chinthana!
s u r in critical situation but ok itz not too much prob now that ur gal is jus only 3.

pothuva china pillaingaluku nalathu ketathu theriyathula so yaaru avaluku fre kudukrangalo avangalta than pokum
neenga avala control panna pana c will go to them only
so neenga avalta apdi pesatha ipdi pesatha solathinga
then ava apdi pesrapayellam nenga atha kandukama at the same tym athuku oru substitute kindala soli palakidunga
like silar moothevi apdinu oru wrd use panvanga enga vetla athuku bathila "seethevi " apdinu solunva
so pillainga thitrapa seethevi ena ipdipanra
ipdi solvanga try this da