Green Tea Benefits Weight Loss

Studies have shown that green tea is effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and reducing the abnormal formation of clots.

There is more good news- a study at the University of Geneva found that men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burned more calories than those only on caffeine. Green tea also has anti bacterial properties, so its helps prevent tooth decay also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally impressed by this post, you have given such an amazing information related to the benefits of green tea. I never knew that green tea has anti bacterial qualities and can prevent tooth from decaying. Thank you so much for allowing me to read this post, i am regular green tea drinker and i will now drink it with even more excitement.

I am totally impressed by this post, you have given such an amazing information related to the benefits of green tea. I never knew that green tea has anti bacterial qualities and can prevent tooth from decaying. Thank you so much for allowing me to read this post, i am regular green tea drinker and i will now drink it with even more excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cocktail

Banned User
Thanks for sharing this post. green tea is such amazing drink for weight loss. if you want to weight loss no need to diets, pills or those weird fitness gadgets,Just drink anti bacterial qualitie green tea..

Green tea is becoming a popular health drink all around the world. It has several key health benefits. Several studies shows that the anti-oxidant in green tea is 100 time smore effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E besides its anti-cancer properties. Moreover, it can lower the risk of heart disease and blood pressure. Also green tea can boost your metabolism rate naturally thereby helping in reducing your body weight by shedding excess fat.

Stay Healthy Stay Happy!
Good luck