Hair care tips

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Do's and Don't for Hair Care

Following are some of the simple tips for hair care

- Do not apply chemical-based bleach, hair curler, dryers, chemical based gels and colors. These things dry your hair and look lifeless and hard.

- Clean your hairs regularly. Set a good routine for hair care.

- Drink plenty of water as water is good for health and hair.

- Regular trimming of hair will prevent split ends.

- Do not apply chemical based shampoo excessively as it takes away the natural shine.

- Include green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and no cholesterol rich food in your diet.

- Take a well balanced diet for healthy skin and hair. Eat fish, soybeans and raw vegetable salads.

I love my hair and i can tack care of my hair very well. It you want good hair so toy can drink plenty of water and always use a best hair shampoo and conditioner. Regular trimming of hair will prevent split ends and Do regular coconut oil massage.

Another general hair care idea is rinsing your hair with cold water. A lot of people do not think to rinse their hair with cold water while they are taking a hot shower.Increase intake of low cholesterol, polyunsaturated oils such as margarine, sunflower oil, fruits and foods rich in Vitamin B.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.