Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- A diet which contains dry fruits, milk products, salads, fresh fruits and lentils are essential for good hair texture and growth.
- A mixture of almond oil, olive oil and castrol oil in equal proportions acts as an excellent hair tonic.
- The regular use of herbs such as henna, hibiscus flower, alovera and sesame prevents pre mature greying and provide good color for the hair.
- Put pieces of fresh and young bamboo leaves in coconut oil. Keep until the oil turns to a light green color. Apply this oil for pre mature graying and obtain lustrous hair
- Lecithin granules and wheat germ are some of the most wholesome food for hair.