hair care

lali

Commander's of Penmai
Some common causes of Hair fall is listed below :

• Changing residence or Change in climate.Using cosmetics like colouring, Bleaching, Straightening agents, use of blow dryers

• Nutritional deficiency like Iron deficiency Anaemia, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B deficiency

• Hormonal disorders like Thyroid diseases( Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism)

• Ageing

• Hereditary

• After delivery or during Pregnancy

• Frequent constipation

• Conditions like Alopecia, Dandruff, Lice problem.

Tips and Home Remedies to prevent Hair Fall :

• Yoga, Meditation, and Quiet relaxing holidays are very helpful to prevent stress.
  • Avoid excessive exposure to sun, pollution, rain. Carry a umbrella or cover your head when ever you step out of house.
  • A balanced diet containing Vitamin A, Vitamin B group, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc is very important.
  • Massaging the scalp with suitable oil enhances blood circulation, strengthens the hair follicles and provides hair growth. It is advised to massage the scalp at least twice or thrice a week with luke warm oil. Avoid excessive oil application especially when the hair is oily type.
  • Plenty of water should be taken.

Last edited:
Hi dear..
Thank you for sharing such an informative post with us. Hair fall problem is quite common these days. To solve this problem, one must know the reasons of this problem. I also had hair fall problem but then I started using Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo. It's the best solution for hair fall problem. After using this shampoo, my hairs have become thicker, shinier and healthier. I really love this product. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing more!!![h=1][/h]

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.