hair is too rough

my hair is getting too rough nowadays. how to make it soft, and also there is many hairs are broken.. (no split ends). pls help me.

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Hi bhanumathi,

The main cause of dry/rough hair is because of lack of moisture. After shampoo you can use mild conditioners to avoid it. massage your hair with gingerly oil or almond oil and leave it for at least an hour and rinse it with cold water,don't use hot water at all that also causes hair damage but you can use lukewarm water.

And for broken hair try applying curd and let it sit on the hair for an hour at least and then shampoo your hair,it works for me :)

Apply egg once in a week that makes your hair silky. you can also try henna mixture which helps for all the above things. :)

Hope this helps.

thank you preethi for your quick reply. will try applying almond oil as per you suggestion.

Can you please suggest good shampoo and conditioner for me.

vaishnav

Commander's of Penmai
Hai bhanumathi,

Dry hair is a problem due to lack of moisture content in the hair..It may occur also due to overusing of harsh chemical products and hot hair driers,brushing ur hair when it is wet.
A good and simple natyral remedy is just drink enough water and have a proper healthy foods..
Have a "nallennai bath"...take "lemon bath" too.....
Before combing ur hair,first check the bristles whether it is smooth...if it is smoth,then use it..

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
thank you preethi for your quick reply. will try applying almond oil as per you suggestion.

Can you please suggest good shampoo and conditioner for me.
Dear Banu,

Good shampoo??? very tough question :D. I use Pantene :)

[h=2]For dry hair, the shampoo you wanna buy is Nature Secrets Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair Wheat & Coconut. My friend also has dry hair and she started using this shampoo and it turned out great for her.[/h]

thank you all. sure will try to drink plenty of water. this may be the reason, since to avoid going to restroom, i limit my intake of water.

preethi i tried panetene but i faced hair loss, so left it presently using dove.