Hair Loss problem. Remedy pls

I am having severe hair loss and I have dry hair. Someone please suggest me some gud remedy plesae

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
I am having severe hair loss and I have dry hair. Someone please suggest me some gud remedy plesae
Dear Revavavp, normally women experience temporary hair-fall due to pregnancy.

There are some hereditary nature of hair fall.

If you are loosing 100-150 strands of your hair per day, it is normal only. Each hair grows for a period of 2- 6 years, goes through a slight dormant period, and then falls.

Growth of new hair replenishes the loss.

If You understand this pattern, there is no need to worry.
If you do not have thyroid problems, anemic conditions and also some other complications, severe hair loss can be seen as a general problem.

There is some connection between your menopause and hair fall.

If you are in extreme stress, physical trauma like surgery or intense illness, poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis etc.

But without checking the root cause for severe hair fall, your problem will not be solved permanently.

Hence please consult your doctor immediately and follow their advise immediately.
If no health complications are there, then you can use lot of herbal oils available for the prevention of hair fall.

Doing exercises regularly increase blood circulation to all parts of the body including your scalp. Hence after consulting your doctor, take necessary actions accordingly. thank you all the best.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Hi Reva,

You may please check your Thyroxin harmone levels, which may be the main cause for hairfall. If the levels are fluctuating and if proper medicines are taken to correct this, the hair fall may stop.

And, along with your doctor's suggestion, you may take, ZINC supplements, since the deficiency in zinc also leads to severe hair loss.

You may massage your scalp with warm olive oil, which will help to stop hair fall.

SSJR

Commander's of Penmai
Very useful tips...:thumbsup

P.K.Gomathi

Citizen's of Penmai
Dear Revavavp, normally women experience temporary hair-fall due to pregnancy.

There are some hereditary nature of hair fall.

If you are loosing 100-150 strands of your hair per day, it is normal only. Each hair grows for a period of 2- 6 years, goes through a slight dormant period, and then falls.

Growth of new hair replenishes the loss.

If You understand this pattern, there is no need to worry.
If you do not have thyroid problems, anemic conditions and also some other complications, severe hair loss can be seen as a general problem.

There is some connection between your menopause and hair fall.

If you are in extreme stress, physical trauma like surgery or intense illness, poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis etc.

But without checking the root cause for severe hair fall, your problem will not be solved permanently.

Hence please consult your doctor immediately and follow their advise immediately.
If no health complications are there, then you can use lot of herbal oils available for the prevention of hair fall.

Doing exercises regularly increase blood circulation to all parts of the body including your scalp. Hence after consulting your doctor, take necessary actions accordingly. thank you all the best.
very useful tips. Thank you.

Argan oil moisturises, strengthens, and smoothes the hair. It is an excellent choice for use in hot oil treatments. Two or three drops applied to your brush or comb instead of a hair gel will provide control and reduce frizziness without the drying effect of the alcohol normally found in styling products. In fact, it will moisturise and protect your hair from the daily "insults" of blow-drying, curling or straightening your hair, as well as combating sun- and pollution-damage.

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai
Argan oil moisturises, strengthens, and smoothes the hair. It is an excellent choice for use in hot oil treatments. Two or three drops applied to your brush or comb instead of a hair gel will provide control and reduce frizziness without the drying effect of the alcohol normally found in styling products. In fact, it will moisturise and protect your hair from the daily "insults" of blow-drying, curling or straightening your hair, as well as combating sun- and pollution-damage.
Can you please tell where to get this argan oil , here in Chennai??