Hair on face

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi friend,

Welcome to 'Penmai'.

1. Mix 30 grams of sugar with 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 150 ml of water.
  2. Mix well and then apply it on the face in the direction of the hair growth.
  3. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
  4. Then rinse with cold water, rubbing the facial area gently.
  5. The granular sugar and lemon mixture will act as a gentle exfoliating agent and remove facial hair.
  6. The lemon juice will act as an astringent and natural anti septic. Repeat once every week to find an improvement.

Actually When I suffered with this problem I choose the laser hair removal just because I want to see the result quickly and only this treatment provides me that...

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, ]
Hi please you try this you fell better. other wise you laser treatment you choose it.

[/FONT]

• Indian Nettle Leaves- a handful
  • Fresh turmeric root- 1-2 inches OR turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Do this:

• Wash the leaves of Indian nettle properly and crush or grind them to get paste.
  • Grind the fresh turmeric to get 1 tsp turmeric paste.
  • Mix 1 tsp fresh turmeric root’s paste to this. You may also mix 1 tsp turmeric powder if you don’t get fresh turmeric.
  • Apply this paste on your face where you have unwanted hair.
  • Leave it for a couple of hours before you wash it off.
  • It is better if you apply this paste before going to bed and then wash it off in the morning.
  • Repeat everyday for 4-6 weeks to see your unwanted hair go away from you face.