hair removal cream for women

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Jenifer!

These Hair Removing Creams Leads skin to Become very rough and black if used for a long time.

You can go for waxing in a good parlor rather than using creams. Use cream only if you do not have time for waxing. Yup If you wanna use Creams, you can go for Anne French, Veet, Nair,Sally Hansen & Vaniqua

According to your skin type,, Pick the Right cream as there are many Varieties like for Sensitive skin, Strawberry Flavor, Lemon Flavor, Aloevera etc.. etc..

Yeah Be careful while using these creams,, Do Patch test & then use.

Take Care!!

i tried anne french kartiga.. but my skin color was changed to red color with little itchy,, so i thouht to buy veet. but dont want to waste money for testing itself.

anyother way for testing by reading contents/ingredients..

Raminasivaraj

Friends's of Penmai
My choice is veet....
Bt ithulayum skin black aagum....
Athukaga dive whitening bodyspray use panuren....
Veetlayum ur body skin type parthu vangi use panunga sis...

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah Jenifer, Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.

Sample Packs are available in Shops.. Better go for it.. U can also Check out the Ingredients in those Creams.. Barium sulfide and strontium sulfide are active ingredients which are used in some products because they react more quickly than thioglycolates(Another Active Ingredient). But they can also burn and irritate skin more quickly. So Pick the Product which Contains alkali and thioglycolate.

Take Care!!

i tried anne french kartiga.. but my skin color was changed to red color with little itchy,, so i thouht to buy veet. but dont want to waste money for testing itself.

anyother way for testing by reading contents/ingredients..

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Jenifer, As Karti says do a patch test ... Ur redness /itchiness sounds like allergy only ... From my personal experience i am allergic to most hair removal creams available in market ... Have tried each brand and same thing happens ... redness ,itching, rash ...

Best is waxing ...

Try epilators ...