hair removal women

i have lot of hairs in face, making me feels so ugly.. and my parents are finding aliance too make me tension. tell me how can i remove hair from face permanently.

smahi

Guru's of Penmai
i have lot of hairs in face, making me feels so ugly.. and my parents are finding aliance too make me tension. tell me how can i remove hair from face permanently.
Hi Dhaksh 605980208d8527f1b2ee75730fbd6d2f.gif to penmai .com

ungaluku naan oru super home remedie solrean try pannunga.

Kasturi manjal - 1pangu
kadalai paruppu - 1 pangu
pachai paasi paruppu - 1pangu

mondrayum nandraga veyilil kaya vaithu. vetileye mixieyil pottu nandraaga podi seidhu salithu vaithu kollungal. andha powdarai thannero alladhu pannero kalandhu kulipadharku 5 nimidathirku mun mugathil poosi kaaindha piragu massageseithu facewash pottu kazhu vi kollungal.massage seyum pozhudhu mugathai azhundha teika kodadhu. medhu vaga seiyavum.

Kasturi manjal nalla maruthuva gunam kondadhu.endha pakka villaivum illadha indha home remedie yai try pannungal. muzhuvadhu maaga pogavittalum naaladaivil mugam nalla polivudan mudiyellam kuraya vaaipundu. nambikkayudan muyarchi seiyungal.

Kasturi manjal naattu marundhu kadaigalil kidaikum.

Last edited:

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Daksha,

Check your hormones and try to correct it if you have any related issues.

Try laser hair removal. You might need a total of 6 sessions to get rid off the facial hair. I had the same issue after my second child was born and laser hair removal really helped. Visible hair reduction can be found from the first session itself. You can take the treatment at a interval of 30 to 40 days/session, generally doctors advise to take 1 session per month. Obviously there is little pain, like the stab of a rubberband. For greater results keep changing the laser for the following sessions. For places like hands, legs, back etc. 6 sessios is enough. For underarms 4 session will be enough but for face you might need 6 to 8 sessions depending on the hair type.
Make sure that you take the treatment with a qualified professional so that you can get the job done well without any burns or scars.
You can reach me if you need any further clarification.