Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
THE LONG - THE SHORT OF IT!
It works on literally any hair type – short, long, curly, pin straight, anything! It’s so great for those mornings when you’re in a rush, but need something to pull your look together. Think of it as a french braid, but you only add in new hair from one side (the top). Follow these steps + be patient! You’ll get it…
- Like to part slightly off-center for this! On the heavier side, grab a section at your hairline. Split it into three.
- Start it just like you would a regular french braid.
- Next add in a piece of hair from the top, still like a regular french braid.
- Now skip the part where you’d grab a new piece from the bottom + keep braiding instead.
- Then take another piece from the top + add it in.
- Continue with this pattern until you have 5-7 sections added in.
- Once you’re just past the ear, stop adding in new hair. Just do a regular braid + tie it off with clear elastic in the top picture.