handling arguements with husband

hi sisters i am newly married. please tell me how to handle arguements with my husband. we each other starts arguements for some other thing. we both have very different opinions on each things. so arguements getting started. he says that he is only always right. he not at all listen what i am saying. he want me to accept his point always. but i can't be so blind. how can i accept his point when its not right. please tell me how to handle such situations. always problem with me and my husband because of silly arguements.

sujasenthil

Guru's of Penmai
Hi priya !! welcome to penmai Family!!.

U r newly married right... These kind of problems are usual in each and every family, please be calm for some days,and dont create a bad impression on urself by arguing,..Yeah its not easy to follow just like that. but u have to adjust with him.and tell him in polite manner later. If u start arguing suddenly ,then it ll definitely end in a quarrel. I'm sure that he ll understand u soon.

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi priya kalyanam aana puthusula ithu normal than. rendu perum mathi mathi sandai pottengannu orutharuku oruthar purinchukka mudiyama poidum. avar sandai podum potho illai argue pannum potho neenga accept pannikattiyum paravala, ethirthu ethuvum argue pannatheenga. avar soldrathai just kettukonga. ungaloda opinion ethuvum solla vendam.

avar konjam calm aanathum later unga view sollunga. appavum argue vara mathiri iruntha, be silent argue panna vendam. vera topic mathunga.

yaravathu oruthar vittukodutha than relationship nalla pogum. so mudincha alavu arguements varum pothu silent aagidunga. argue panni neenga right nu proof panni relationship pathikkararathai vida antha arguement pothu silent ah irukkarathu better.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.