Happy to post here!!!

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Hey all i am very happy to post here that i am pregnant. Yesterday i had taken Home pregnancy test and today with doctor. I am very very happy not have words to share with you..

My thanks to God and all friends in penmai.com who prayed for me...

Thank you so much.... :thumbsup

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
hey radhika really very very happy to hear this good new from you. Take care buddy because its some thing a precious gift for you given by god. take care of your health.

What ever doubt you have you can ask to me (not only to me but also to penmai forums). Enjoy every moment in pregnancy

chitrakumar

Friends's of Penmai
congrats radhika. really very happy news. Take care of your health. Like lalitha said whatever doubts u have you can ask here to us.

Share here your sucess stories and how you made it sucess.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
thanks lalitha and radhika... surely i will ask my doubts here... thanks for all your support

:cheer:gongratulations!
the feeling of getting pregnant after many attempts of trying to conceive is always better than just conceiving on the 1st try & bcos u want this baby so much, the bond that u will share with your child is priceless. take care of ur health and enjoy every step of ur pregnancy

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
thanks saloshni... what u said is correct really i am very happy and there is no words to express and waiting to see my cute angel... (hope girl bcoz my hubby likes)

sumi

:thumbsup:thumbsup congrats raadhika.... very very happy to hear... take care of your health. like saloshni told, the bond that u will share with your child is really priceless....

Have a nice life...

sumi

:thumbsup:thumbsup congrats raadhika.... very very happy to hear... take care of your health. like saloshni told, the bond that u will share with your child is really priceless....

Have a nice life...