hate marriage life. not at all interested in relationship

hi sister please guide me. a month back i got married. i was not interested in this marriage from the beginning. i don't like him too. but my parents forced to accept this proposal. for my parents only i accept to this marriage with out any interest. we have very short time after fixing. so we didn't talk with each other before marriage. after my marriage also i can't able to talk with him normally. i am replying very formally. it is very hard to me to feel comfortable with him. i don't even have interest having relationship with him. i feel like acting before him daily. i can't able to bear with this life. i don't know how to adopt this. very much depressed. what should i do now.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai Lavanya.

Can you please tell me, the reason for you to hate your husband or this marriage?

Whether you had any previous love affair with some one else and your parents had denied your marriage with him?

Or did you want to improve your career first to a certain level and then get married?

Or whether your husband is not good looking or any other issue?

Please tell , so that we can guide you.

Last edited: