Have anyone tried Johnson baby oil?

Hi Buddies....

My son is now 6 months old.He looked very fair when he was born. Slowly his face was looking white and body was changed to black color.

when can we know the exact colour of the baby, that is in which month baby color will be standard.

I am using Johnsons baby oil daily to him.I cud not find much change.Kindly suggest which oil to use or which brand is well suited for baby.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Nivetha,
I have used it from 2 months... when the baby is born.. that is not his original skin color...
Normally people would say the color of the ears when the baby is born is the color of the baby...
after 2 or 3 weeks after the baby is born. the fry skin will peel he will get the original skin....
you cannot change the color of the skin with any commercial products.. It will irritate baby's skin..Donot use any baby products which is scented on baby... It will irritate the skin....just plain baby oil.... if its winter... apply lotion... that is enough...

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.