Commander's of Penmai
- Apr 26, 2012
- The World
Aloe Vera is packed full of the nutrients your body needs – inside and out – to feel GREAT and look AMAZING.
- Aloe Vera juice contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 (the aloe vera plant is one of the few plants in the world to contain vitamin B12).
- The human body cannot store some of these vitamins, so we need to supplement them regularly through our diet.
- The minerals found in aloe vera include Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium and more.
- It may help with constipation, diarrhea and other intestinal problems.
- Aloe vera is extremely helpful for your mouth and gums.