Health Benefits of Banana For Skin!!!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Bananas are beneficial for our health and can be used for skin care[/FONT] as well. It is highly rich in vitamins[/FONT] and minerals which help in keeping you fit and healthy round theyear. It advocates digestion and bowel movements and contributes to maintainingblood pressure, cholesterol level and anxiety as well. Since banana is rich in fiber and VitaminC, it improves the digestion and gets rid of stomach ailments.And this indirectly contributes to a flawless and pimple free skin. Bananasalso contain a large amount of carbohydrates called resistant starch, which areinsoluble. This starch is helpful in burning the body fat.

[/FONT]
Bananas are alsoloaded with soothing properties that help in reducing skin inflammation.The use of banana for the purpose of skin care began not very long ago. As perdocumentation, the ancient Egyptians used hippopotamus fat; gazelle dung grounddonkey teeth mixed with honey to soften the hair and the skin. The skin ofbanana is also essential for getting rid of certain skin conditions such asinsect bites, warts etc. Instead of applying or before applying any othermedicine, just attach the skin of the banana on the area infected and wrap itup with a plaster. This will be helpful in reducing the blemishes, swellingsand the irritation.

Applying the pulp ofbanana on the face, after mashing, helps in making the skin supple and soft. Itis being used in a number of homemade beauty treatments.You can even use the pulp of the banana along with the regular face pack thatyou use. The peel of banana contains antioxidants and potassium, so simplyrubbing it on your skin can be very helpful. It is known to be helpful inclearing acne as well. Applying banana on the face enhances the glow on yourface. You can even mix the pulp of banana with honey in order to give amoisturizing effect on your skin.

So, after reading allthese benefits of this super food, called banana, you might be thinking thathow could you remain deprived of these benefits when you already have bananasat home. So, hurry! This is the time for you to get that glowing skin throughthe simplest way! All the best!

[/FONT] [/FONT]

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Very useful info abt banana. Thanks for sharing this with us Karthiga.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
​Useful info. Karthi.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Gkarti, wonderful information about banana and its beneficial effect to get glowing skin. thanks for your valuable information.

578reshmi

Banned User
Oh! Banana has amazing values and does magic for the skin. Even I apply mashed banana once a while and then wash off with milk. My grandma often tells me to mix curd, banana and besan...to make a fine paste and apply it over the skin. I am sure, it will really help. Moisturizing the skin over the winter months is essential if you want soft skin. Other than this, I am currently using Parachute's new body lotion Deep Nourish to take care of my skin.