Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
We all know that donating blood gives a life to those in need, buta research tells that it could have health benefits for the donor too. [/FONT]
- Regular blood donations help to keep the levels of iron in check, especially in males.
- One time blood donation helps to burn 650 Kcal. This aids in body weight control measures.
- High levels of iron have been connected in cancer. In general, Regular blood donations will reduce the risk of cancers.
- Studies Show that Regular blood donations help in reducing heart disease. Its Shown that donating blood even reduces the risk of Cancer.
- Researchers found that those aged 40 to 60 had fewer heart attacks & strokes when they donated blood every six months.
- In simple, Donating blood reduces Cholesterol, improves Circulation & prevents Iron Accumulation.
It is such a great feeling being able to save human lives. Every time you donate blood, you can help up to 3 or 4 individual recipients.
Be a hero by donating blood..!