Commander's of Penmai
- Apr 26, 2012
- The World
Health benefits of Amla (Gooseberry):
- Amla is richest source of Vitamin C.
- It promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff.
- It improves glow of skin and natural remedy for acidity, gastric troubles, constipation and indigestion.
- Strengthens heart and lungs.
- Helpful in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- Amla increases the fertility, alertness and memory.
- It is very useful in eye diseases.
- It cures diseases like itching, reddening, and watering of eyes.
- Acts as antioxidant and strengthens body’s immune system.
- Amla increases red blood cell creation thus improves strength of teeth and nails. It reduces the body heat and weight.