Commander's of Penmai
- Apr 26, 2012
- The World
Here is some health benefits of green tea,
- Treatment and prevention of cancer.
- Helps in stopping Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
- It is used in raising metabolism and increasing fat oxidation.
- Reduces heart diseases and attacks.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Used in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases.
- It is used to treat impaired immune function.
- Keep your teeth healthy and kills bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
- Regular consumption of green tea can effectively delay symptoms of aging.
- The people who take green tea regularly do not fall prey to common viral & bacterial infections easily.
- Green tea increases stamina and boost endurance.
- Aiding in proper digestion
- Green tea increases hydration through the consumption of more water.
- Reduces and prevents acne. Drink a cup of green tea regularly and you will not have acne problems.
- Green tea reduces risk of thrombosis, arterial sclerosis, cerebral strokes etc.
- It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Green tea has certain vitamins that prevent abnormal formation of blood clotting in the wounds.