Health

Ever wanted to make a tea that is both refreshing and has health benefits? This tea contains the benefits of anti-oxidants from green tea with the health benefits and warming effects of ginger.

Both green tea and ginger are called "superfoods" because they are bursting with antioxidants.

green tea and ginger may protect the body from many types of chronic disease.

Antioxidant Benefits

• Both green tea and ginger contain polyphenols, plant-based chemicals that neutralize free radicals in the body. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage bodily organs.

Cancer Prevention

• Since both green tea and ginger neutralize high amounts of free radicals, they may significantly reduce one's risk of developing cancer.

Heart Disease Prevention

• Due to their antioxidants, both green tea and ginger protect against blood clots. They can remove the free radicals in fattening foods that lead to blood clot formation.

Health Benefits of Green Tea

• Green tea may help reduce gum disease because one of its polyphenols, catechin, prevents oral bacteria from forming plaque.

Other Health Benefits of Ginger

• Several studies show that ginger can alleviate motion sickness. One study recorded that ginger was more effective than medication in reducing motion sickness.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
very good information you have posted Gunalakshmi. please post more and more. thank you

thank you so much friends... thank u for ur reply... all ur replies will make me to post many more new threads... i will try my level best... guna

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
நல்ல தகவல்கள் குணலக்ஷ்மி!

:thumbsup

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
thank you so much friends... thank u for ur reply... all ur replies will make me to post many more new threads... i will try my level best... guna
Dear Gunalakshmi, you are most welcome. please post more and more to enable us to enrich our knowledge. we are eagerly waiting for your informative post. thank you

It can be easily added to your diet. Served by itself the oil makes the perfect dipping sauce for your bread or crudités. Argan oil can also be used as a supplement to cook with or serve over a salad. The roasting brings out a nutty flavor in the oil making it a delicious addition to your diet.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.